Saturday, July 10, 2010

Being Pregnant


Here is a picture of me in my new garden at 34wks pregnant. We recently moved from B.C. to Ont. to a farm house across the rd. from my parents. It is so nice to be so close to family at such a special time in my life. I am due Aug. 15th. It has been hard the last wk. because of the record breaking heat but i have had to learn to let go and relax. Being pregnant makes you learn to surrender. You can't be in control of everything even thou you want to be or think you are!
I love being pregnant! Having a baby growing inside you is such a miracle. I love feeling the baby move, talking to her and sending her energy. This is my first child at 36yrs. old with a long time friend makes it extra special. I am so blessed with all the abundance of the universe!

1 comment:

  1. We love having you close. You and Rick will make awesome parents. We will try to be the best grandparents possible. I have a feeling that it won't be too difficult. You look even more beautiful being pregnant. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete