Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Check out our shop! NATURALLYSPUNSISTERS.ETSY.COM


Since being back from Australia I have not been able to do any markets to sell my crafts so opening a shop on line was the thing to do. My younger sister and me have always been extremely close like soul mates you might say. She is the smart one ( with computers that is) so she helps me navigate through all the computer stuff. I have been the, well, i guess the more adventurous one by travelling the world and learning many crafts from different countries. So putting that together and recently opening our shop together on etsy just came naturally. We have always inspired each other from a very young age and besides being creative with someone else is way more fun. This is a picture of my stall in Australia.

Check it out: NATURALLYSPUNSISTERS.ETSY.COM

We spin, felt, crochet, sew and have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment